Our hospice care team offers a comprehensive spectrum of services to address the varied needs and stages experienced by patients and their families.
This unique type of care, comfort, and supportive services is delivered through the coordinated efforts of diverse professionals: medical experts and caregivers specializing in pain management, aides assisting with daily activities, dietary staff, experienced social workers, spiritual advisors, and of course, family members themselves playing an active role.
Our extensive services include:
- Daily Living Assistance: Personal hygiene and grooming support, assistance in daily activities.
- Medical Services: Pain management, nursing care, and 24/7 on-call services.
- Recreational and Holistic Therapies: Activities for recreation and promoting comfort, alternative therapies, aromatherapy, pet therapy, and music therapy.
- Emotional Support: Psycho-social assistance and bereavement services.
These services can be provided at your home or in the care facility where your loved one resides. We offer various levels of care, including but not limited to:
- Routine Home Care: Care provided to a patient in their environment, including home, skilled, or assisted living facilities.
- Continuous Care: Short-term care offered in the patient’s environment when medical symptoms are unmanageable at the routine home care level. The objective of continuous care is to maintain the patient in their own environment, with nursing care primarily provided from 8 to 24 hours daily.
- Respite Care: Temporary or intermittent care provided in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or other long-term care program to allow respite for a family member or friend who is the primary caregiver.
- General Inpatient Care: Short-term inpatient care for pain control and symptom management that cannot be controlled at home.
We also value our commitment to the broader community, offering several community-based services:
- Community Education: Educational programs to help the community understand and recognize the medical, social, economic, and spiritual issues that hospice patients and their families encounter.
- In-services: Specialized hospice training for caregivers and updates on hospice standards of care and treatment, acquainting them with the most current approach in social and hospice care methods.
- Bereavement Services: During times of grief, our professionally trained grief counselors are available to comfort family and community members, specializing in providing support and solace to family members and close friends of the deceased.
SERVICES OFFERED FOR HOSPICE PATIENTS INCLUDE:
- Physician-directed services
- Nursing care
- Spiritual care
- Social work
- Certified nursing assistants
- Medical equipment
- Medical supplies
- Medications related to the hospice diagnosis and related conditions
- Wound Care
- Symptom management
- Counseling services
- Volunteer support
- Bereavement support.
Hospice at Home:
In Home Hospice care partners with families to provide expert medical care and emotional support. Patients remain in their own homes and receive high quality care and supportive services.
In In home hospice care patients can receive:
- 24/7 expert pain management
- In Home Wound Care
- Medication review
- Weekly Routine visits from Nurses and Certified Nursing Aides
Provided in the patient’s environment on a short-term basis when medical symptoms are not controlled at the routine home care level. The objective of continuous care is to maintain the patient in their own environment. Nursing care is primarily provided from 8 to 24 hours in a day to achieve management of the acute medical crisis.
Many factors go into making the decision to seek inpatient care including ailment, overall health, age of the patient and availability of other medical options. Comprehensive inpatient care services at state-of-the-art facilities located at the Hospital of choice for the patient. Patients receive personalized attention from their Hospice physicians, nurses and social workers who are highly skilled in end-of-life discussions, pain management therapy and other medical issues related to end of life.
Looking for personalized care solutions? Don’t hesitate to reach out. Contact us today, and let’s start the journey to better health together.